Ideal Federal Secondary School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideal Federal Secondary School

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is the most attractive from the above 4....

Go down 
+7
goldfish
Chiyya
New York
|S|u|L|L|a|Y|
Purple
Amna
Larf Nalavale
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:15 pm

annuuuuu geek my fav geek geek
Back to top Go down
|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:15 pm

bhaee anu kidhar ho aap v missed u geek
Back to top Go down
Bheegi palkein

Bheegi palkein

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 pm

ehm ehm............ kya scene chal raha ha bhai sulley Razz????? humein b bataoo Razz
Back to top Go down
Larf Nalavale

Larf Nalavale

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 pm

yar anu ka damn net sai nai chalta.....

and kia baat hai annu?? and sulley??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Bheegi palkein

Bheegi palkein

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:17 pm

haan bhai sulley bataao kya baat ha ab to huzi ne b puch lia Wink
Back to top Go down
Larf Nalavale

Larf Nalavale

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 pm

han ji amna..

@topic
amna, bheegs, anu and suley
Back to top Go down
Bheegi palkein

Bheegi palkein

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:21 pm

huzi n sulley

sorry amna tumhe b kehti par tum meri pohanch se door ho Razz
Back to top Go down
Larf Nalavale

Larf Nalavale

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 pm

bheegggss Cool
Back to top Go down
Amna

Amna

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:15 pm

@ javeria
ab aagai pohanch mein Cool Cool

oyee us bachi ko kch nai kaho han sullay pe jo ilzam lagana hai lagao meri taraf say pori ijazat hai cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Madiha siddiqui

Madiha siddiqui

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 am

huzii n amna:)
Back to top Go down
|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 pm

@mana
tum say ijazat mangi kis nay hai ? geek chalo bhago yahan say geek geek

@topic
huzi ke cousin geek and mana geek aur madiha bhi geek aur jia tou hain he geek geek
Back to top Go down
Amna

Amna

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 pm

hiba rah gai..... balle balle balle balle
Back to top Go down
|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm

woh tou khair ..... geek hain he iss list main geek likhnay ke zarorat nahin geek
Back to top Go down
Larf Nalavale

Larf Nalavale

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm

madiha ko dekho lol!
Back to top Go down
Madiha siddiqui

Madiha siddiqui

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:02 pm

q?? mujko kyun dekhoo...?? Rolling Eyes may nay kia kyiaaaa Sad
Back to top Go down
|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 pm

madiha ko nahin huzi ke khushi ko daikho geek geek
Back to top Go down
Madiha siddiqui

Madiha siddiqui

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 pm

qq?? bhaiii kia hoiaa??huzii ki kushii kyun dekhooo.....yaar aol tu tum logo ki baat na samaj bilkul bhi nahe arahe hay.... Sad
Back to top Go down
|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:04 pm

bhee hum loog huzi aur amna ke jori banatay hain aur unhain tung kartay hain geek geek ab samajh aaya ? geek
Back to top Go down
|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:07 pm

aur huzi aur mana ko bht maza aata hai bht khush hotay hain woh donon geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Madiha siddiqui

Madiha siddiqui

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 pm

ohhooo achaaa....tu ya baat hay...challoo theek hay...ab may bhi tumhare team may hon sully...

but huzii ya kyun kh rahay thaa...madiha ko dekhoo....??????
Back to top Go down
|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

|S|u|L|L|a|Y|

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:51 pm

cuz aap nay bhi inn donon ke jori bana de thee na geek
Back to top Go down
Larf Nalavale

Larf Nalavale

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:17 am

lol! pulley chup raho cyclops
Back to top Go down
Madiha siddiqui

Madiha siddiqui

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 am

achawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............

huziii bhii koi kaam nahe hay lol! lol! lol!

full tym kush hay..... lol!

n fazool may sully ko bol raha hay lol! lol!

now i can easly understand tha whole story lol! ...vasay story tu buhat tyt hay lol!
Back to top Go down
Bheegi palkein

Bheegi palkein

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 am

maddi, huzi n sulley
Back to top Go down
goldfish

goldfish

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:46 pm

ALL Mad geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most attractive from the above 4....   Which is the most attractive from the above 4.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the most attractive from the above 4....
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ideal Federal Secondary School :: Ifss Forums :: IFSS Main Forum-
Jump to: